Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weed in Colorado




I have often wondered how and where one draws the line when it comes to murder. I was raised Catholic and have never murdered another human, as far as I am aware. Although, I have eaten flesh in the form of cheeseburgers and fish sticks. I have also flooded ant colonies with the garden house, ran over roadside rabbits and paid to have my cat flea dipped. I have also supported the use of pesticides through eating un-organic foods, have pulled weeds and driven my windshield into thousands of flying insects.

Although I am uncertain about my continued citizenship or allegiance to the Catholic doctrine, I do believe that commandment #6 is a good one. And I am choosing to become more critical of my murderous ways. Outside of my own personal choices, I must stand against violence witnessed within my community. For this reason, I have done one of hopefully many interventions that attempt to protect those out there that cannot protect themselves.



1 comment:

  1. Buy bongs & Vaporizors @ http://www.mapleplanet.com/

    There's also:

    Smoking pipes, Rolling accessories, Smoking accessories and 420 lifestyle apparel.

    ReplyDelete